Re: Multiple IMAP accounts with Gnus/Message ?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Multiple IMAP accounts with Gnus/Message ?
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 07:11:17 +0200

David Masterson wrote:

> That looks interesting! I don't think I've seen
> gnus-posting-styles before. If it is what it looks
> like, this is definitely something that should be
> discussed in the Gnus Info pages ((gnus)Top/Select
> Methods/Using IMAP).

Well, posting styles is mostly used in a simple way.
Back in the Usenet days there were active and sound
groups about everything. So for example... if you had
two activities, women's dresses and helicopters, and
two corresponding homepages with cool data and photos,
even tho you yourself weren't sensitive about this
unusual combination, for the purpose of healthy
on-topic discussion with colleagues, you don't want
one signature but two, otherwise you'd be "what
a tool" on alt.women.dresses and ... yeah, you get
it :)

  (info "(gnus) Posting Styles")

Isn't this rather an article
customizing/washing issue?