Re: Tramp prompt (?) issue

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Tramp prompt (?) issue
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:43:37 +0200

Are you (Mr. Albinus) happy with the data I gave you?
Would you like more?

Can you improve the software from this or was it all
on the part of the ignorant user (me)?

Can you make a very short summary please of what we
did? I know there was a possible zsh issue. To the
OpenBSD system we got it working with zsh, to the
SunOS we got it working with bash. Did we try with
zsh? Or was zsh not even the problem? What was
the problem? Was it one problem or several?

TIA

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573