Re: Gnus: caching message headers?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Gnus: caching message headers?
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 14:19:24 +0100

On Monday,  7 Sep 2020 at 13:49, wgreenhouse wrote:
> The `agent' functionality might help here, in that it (among other

It will indeed and I second this suggestion!

I used to use the agent functionality for off-line reading of my emails
while commuting on train.  Now, with hotspot availability through my
phone, I've not used it for this purpose in several years.  However,
I've kept the groups under agent control for efficient handling of large
groups (news and imap) even if I don't necessarily download all the
articles.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.7 on Debian bullseye/sid