Get the actual width/height of an image

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Get the actual width/height of an image
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 16:22:03 -0400

Here’s what I want to do: I want to show an image in slices, and I want to be
able to resize the image to certain width/height. For example, I want to set
the width of an image to, say, 300 pixels. IIUC, to show the image in slices I
need to now how many rows to use (row-count = image-height / line-height).
However, there is no way for me to know what the height should be to make the
width to be 300 pixels. There doesn’t seem to be a function to get the aspect
ratio of the image, or the actual pixel height/width of the image. So can I get
this information?

Thanks,
Yuan