Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 20:26:23 +0200

Ok, text extracted fine; I am not sure how to use the tool yet; but at
least I can repport that when I tried to enable org-translate-mode I got
error:

Symbol’s value as variable is void:org-export-filter-body-functions

That was solved by (require 'ox). I don't know if ox is supposed to be
included by default or not, but seems to solve it.

After that mode started correctly (in my org file), and asked me if I
wanted to index something:

Project not yet segmented, segment now? (y or n) y
You’re 0% done!

I have downloaded the source file just few minutes ago, so I guess I
have the latest version.

Any pointer what to do next/how to use the tool? How should I setup the
document so it can be used with the tool? How do I set the source file
(extracted text), do I need to copy it manually or can I set it up as a
file to be imported?

Currently I try to follow the book layout as closely as possible, so I
have a structure as this:

* Chapter X
** p1
** p2