Re: Mouse click vs drag

From: Anders Munch
Subject: Re: Mouse click vs drag
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:09:40 +0000

Petteri Hintsanen WROTE:
> Clicks are difficult to achieve with hires display, because the mouse cursor
> tends to move a couple of pixels or so when pressing and releasing mouse
> buttons.

May I suggest you try a trackball instead of a mouse?

A trackball lets you to do movement and clicking as separate actions: First you
move the cursor into position with the ball, then you let go of the ball
completely and click. This way, you are completely free from click-induced
jitter.

regards, Anders