Re: Resetting Background Colour, but only Speedbar Background is changin

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Resetting Background Colour, but only Speedbar Background is changing
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 16:12:27 +0200

I have the following and the new colour is not taking effect

; Set custom-theme-load-path
( add-to-list 'custom-theme-load-path
    (file-name-as-directory
       "/home/hagbard/GAdmSw/emacsPck/color--themes/")
)

(load-theme 'cobalt t t)
(enable-theme 'cobalt)

; Modify background colour for all frames
(add-to-list 'default-frame-alist '(background-color . "#e1ff00"))

; Set cursor color to white
(set-cursor-color "#fff63a")