Re: RE: Setting keybinding for org-support-shift-select t

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: RE: Setting keybinding for org-support-shift-select t
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 19:36:04 +0200

I have usually used key bindings to do some operations I like. But then,
the keybindings became too cryptic for me to remember and thought of
using my user defined function names for the more complicated operations.

As you are saying, I can either have <f1> defined as a Prefix-Key
or use it to call my user defined functions.  Hover I cannot use <f1>
to do both - calling functions and using keybindings.

So then I might have, for example, <f1> to use with keybindings and
<f2> to use with my user defined functions.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I understood you.