Re: Setting keybinding for org-support-shift-select t

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Setting keybinding for org-support-shift-select t
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 21:26:40 +0200

Not a troll, but looking hard on various ways to do things, which would
then be useful for other when I release the code.

My idea is this:

Call the operation using the function name using "<f2> func-name".
But this is the same as doing "M-x func-name".

However, can I use the <f1> prefix before the function name
just to show just my functions, not all of them.