Re: Executing part of the code instead of another

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Executing part of the code instead of another
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 02:55:11 +0200

I have been trying to do the following

(setq optn 1)
(if (= optn 1)

   ( global-unset-key (kbd "C-<home>") )
   ( global-unset-key (kbd "C-<end>") )
   ( global-unset-key (kbd "C-<mouse-4>") )
   ( global-unset-key (kbd "C-<mouse-5>") )

   ( global-set-key (kbd "C-<home>")
       (lambda () (interactive) (scroll-down 1)) ; Scrolls the page Down
   )

   ( global-set-key (kbd "C-<end>")
       (lambda () (interactive) (scroll-up 1))   ; Scrolls the page Up
   )

   ( global-set-key (kbd "C-<mouse-4>")
       (lambda () (interactive) (scroll-down 1)) ; Scrolls the page Down
   )

   ( global-set-key (kbd "C-<mouse-5>")