Re: Can I hire you to heal my Gnus?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Can I hire you to heal my Gnus?
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 18:13:30 +0200

Joseph Fineman via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> writes:

Hi Joseph,

> I have made several inquiries on this mailing list. The most
> informative resulting discussion was with Dr Ingebrigtsen, which ended

Dmitry Alexandrov suggested that it might be due to an expired
certificate.

> However, it seems that my problem is an uncommon one and that its
> solution is not obvious.  I am not a programmer and am getting on in
> years, so I have trouble following advice.  But I do have money in the
> bank.  I would be willing to pay a competitive rate to someone who can
> investigate and solve the problem.

I think we can probably solve that issue gratis. :-)

In any case, my first suggestion would be to update emacs to the current
release 27.1 with the Gnus version bundled in there if that's feasible
for you.

And AFAICS, you haven't shown your Gnus configuration, do you?  Could
you please provide it (with sensitive data elided, of course)?

Bye,
Tassilo