Re: Unicode progress tooltip?

From: Pankaj Jangid
Subject: Re: Unicode progress tooltip?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 09:40:20 +0530

On Sun, Oct 11 2020, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Try
>
>   C-u C-\ TeX RET

This (toggle-input-method) is much better when we have to type alot of
text. Nice. I didn't know about it.

I used to rely on operating system's interface for switching input
method. That is still useful when we have to work on multiple
applications. But then who cares about other applications. :p Now I can
portably type in multiple languages using just emacs.

Apart from this, (toggle-input-method), if I don't find mapping for any
character, then, as a last resort, I'll use (input-char).