Re: How to detect end of buffer? [was: Deleting a word using keybinding]

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: How to detect end of buffer? [was: Deleting a word using keybinding]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 00:12:01 +0200

   I think I have done it now.  But I would be happy should someone spot
   some problem.

   Regarding the condition below, I think it takes care of the ranges
   appropriately,
   so that I can go to the beginning of the word. It should determine
   whether the
   current point is on a number or a letter.

   if (looking-at "[0-9a-zA-Z]")