RE: RE: Viewing Info Files - Introduce Top Menu also before end of buffe

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: RE: Viewing Info Files - Introduce Top Menu also before end of buffer
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:58:45 -0700 (PDT)

> I have put your code in one of my directories and put the following in my
> init code. It works. But I have noticed that the Mouse Wheel Scroll does
> not scroll through the buffer.

It does for me.  That is, it scrolls through the
current node's text - same as without info+.el.

Do you see the same thing if you start Emacs using
`emacs -Q' (no init file)?  If not, bisect your init
file, to find the culprit.  If yes, please send me
a step-by-step to repro the problem, starting from
`emacs -Q'.  Say what you see at each relevant
recipe step, and what you expected to see instead.