Re: A survey for Emacs users

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: Re: A survey for Emacs users
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 06:53:37 -0500

> There is an open survey at the moment for Emacs users. It is not
> official Emacs developers' survey but the content is interesting and
> this mailing list a relevant audience.

Thanks for posting this, Teemu. I find it interesting/odd that the survey
author didn't directly post the survey here or mention this group in his
list of places to post. Is this not where the cool kids hang out anymore?
(Maybe it never was?) It seems to be the closest thing to an Emacs users
mailing list. Has r/emacs supplanted it?

Skip Montanaro