Re: A survey for Emacs users

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: A survey for Emacs users
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 20:54:26 +0100

The system is still too complex for many users.  I only got introduced to Gnu
because I met a guru who was using Gcc.  But that was about it.  People don't
realise how much there is to learn.  And many don't learn anything from
educational
institutions that is as useful as our own work.  People learn informally, which
customarily leads on a rather torturous road.  It was for me anyway.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy