Re: Can't send mail with smtpmail "any more" (Gmail and other providers)

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: Can't send mail with smtpmail "any more" (Gmail and other providers)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 20:03:04 +0100

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 18:30:16 +0300
Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
> * Saša Janiška <gour@atmarama.com> [2020-11-01 16:31]:

> When you wish to change to anything you can do that. Every email
> format can be changed to other format.

Even from rmail?

> By using mutt I can change from mh to maildir or mbox format, whatever
> exists. I can open one file and save it into other file blazing fast
> by T . RET and then ; s to save it, those are keybindings in mutt.

For Mutt, I now since I was using it for mbox, MH, Maildir...

> mu4e is great for Emacs, I would say the best if you do not have too
> many emails like my side. mu4e is using background tool mu

OK. Thanks.

> Those tools like mbsync are alright. I do not use them as I find
> enough versatility in GNU Mailutils, so I am using movemail
> utility. If Emacs finds movemail on system it is not going to use the
> built-in function when compiling. So internally Emacs can use movemail
> as well to fetch emails.

I see...

> You let me know what you wish and I can maybe help you as I have
> made some functions for mutt and Emacs.

OK. Let me do my own homework first. ;)

> Which Org integration you need?

Just ability to create the task from within mutt and after completing it in org
to jump back to mutt...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for