Re: Elisp: Using message to print two numbers

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Elisp: Using message to print two numbers
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 22:20:22 +0100

On Sun, Nov 01, 2020 at 08:46:19PM +0000, jai-bholeki via Users list for the
GNU Emacs text editor wrote:
> Any ideas on how to print two integers 'beg' and 'end'
>
> Have used the following to no avail
> (message "Prg-Bounds: %d %d" Beg End)

"to no avail" isn't an Emacs error message ;-P

Uh. I mean: this works for me, put into the right context
(the variables Beg and End have to be bound to two integers
and some other things). For me:

  (let ((Beg 15)
        (End 16))
    (message "Prog-Bounds: %d %d" Beg End))