Re: Defun Self Documentation

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Defun Self Documentation
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 04:48:52 +0100

Gregory Heytings via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote:

> That's correct only if you assume that everyone behaves in
> a rational way. There are people with psychological disabilities,
> who sometimes do not behave rationally. One particularly
> impressive disability is for example Tourette's syndrome.[1] The
> best thing you can do is to not take what they do and say
> seriously/literally, IOW, to take what they do and say with many
> grains of salt. Of course all this is more difficult to perceive
> with people who behave irrationally only at times, and is also
> more difficult to perceive on a mailing list.
>
> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome

Yeah, I don't know if you are speaking generally here, probably,
but as for me, I don't have any syndrome, I have a damage which
I sustained when I was 32~32 years old. Like I said, there was
a long time I could keep it apart but now the sane and the insane
(if you will) have melted into ONE person so even tho it can
influence in many ways and most definitely is I still don't want to
blame it.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573