Re: Key binding phases of the moon

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Key binding phases of the moon
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 18:18:12 -0500

Even if you manage to set such a binding, emacs only knows about 4 phases
of the moon.  In terms of Astrology from which this knowledge originated
there are 8 phases of the moon. On Wed, 18 Nov 2020, Christopher Dimech

--
United States has 633 Billionaires with only 10 doing any annual
significant giving.