Re: resize-mini-windows gives error

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: resize-mini-windows gives error
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 04:28:43 +0100

I am trying to use EShell.  And I found icomplete-vertical
which has icomplete-vertical-toggle.  After a few moments,
the mini-buffer gets quickly reduced to a single line.

https://github.com/oantolin/icomplete-vertical

One can do 'cd =' to list the directory stack with each line numbered.

The plan is to use the minibuffer and Icomplete to get to previously
visited directories using completion.