Re: Visual font looping setup

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Visual font looping setup
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 22:00:33 +0200

> Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 22:26:48 +0300
> From: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
>
> I think we should make a function to visually loop through all the
> fonts for default Emacs settings.

What do you mean by "fonts for default Emacs settings"?

> Beyond DejaVu Sans Mono I do not know which font to use that it
> looks equally good.

Which font out of what collection?  If you mean out of all the fonts
installed on your system, then surely your system has some tool that
can show all the installed fonts with a sample of each one?

Failing that, the font selection dialog popped by S-mouse-1 or
Options->Set Default Font from the menu bar usually shows a small
sample of each font as you scroll through their list.

Does one of these fit the bill?