Re: RE: Checking if frame has only one visible buffer

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: RE: Checking if frame has only one visible buffer
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 01:16:03 +0100

I have now removed the progn and have got to the below.
Any more simplifications and improvements?

(defun fullscr-cycle ()
   "Toggles Fullscreen Mode for a Gungadin Buffer"
   (interactive)
   (if (eq (frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen) 'fullboth)
      (if (one-window-p)
         (progn (gungadin-buffer 0)
                (disable-fullscr))
         (disable-fullscr))