Syriac input-method for Emacs

From: Fadi F. Al-Sammak
Subject: Syriac input-method for Emacs
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 20:33:31 +0300

   Dear Sir / Madam,

   I hope this e-mail finds you well and safe. I just found the hebrew.el
   file for Hebrew input-method in Emacs which sits in this path:

   emacs-27.1/lisp/leim/quail/hebrew.el

   I would be very interested to have the same setup as an input-method
   for the Syriac language. I would be very grateful if you could help me
   with that for the Syriac which happens to be also a Right-to-Left
   language just as the Hebrew. The main objective is to integrate this
   input-method into Emacs, I don't know how difficult this goal to
   achieve.

   I posted a question in the StackExchange platform and put a bounty of
   500 points to do just that. Please see this link below:

   [1]https://emacs.stackexchange.com/q/60520/2443

   I also noticed that there is another hebrew.el file in Emacs source
   code which is sitting in this path:

   emacs-27.1/lisp/language/hebrew.el

   I don't know how these two files are related, or how to write the same
   files for Syriac.

   I would be very grateful for any help or hint to achieve this far
   reaching goal in my opinion.

   Respectfully Yours,

   Fadi F.

   +964-7730001481 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)