Re: Auto Fill Comments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 19:45:02 +0100

> Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 at 7:07 PM
> From: "Christopher Dimech" <dimech@gmx.com>

This is what has to be understood - Gnu needs to start thinking about
having different levels of sophistication within its packages.  Historically,
it has always been about the end result. As long as things work people were
satisfied.  It sounds reasonable from the surface, but quite problematic after
one introspects the subsurface.

Regards
Christopher