Re: Auto Fill Comments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:40:50 +0100

> Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:26 PM
> From: "Arthur Miller" <arthur.miller@live.com>
> To: "Christopher Dimech" <dimech@gmx.com>

Agreed.  But telling users that one does not work for them is excessive, to say
the least.  I have hired people to work on free software, not one or two.
And things were approached more professionally.  Those in such position to
assign
work will think twice before assigning someone to the task if they come across
the wrong way.  I certainly do.