Re: Auto Fill Comments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 04:21:24 +0100

Correct.  The thing got out of hand and makes sense to close the discussion.

Was trying to have a keybinding that cycles between three things:

1. Autofill Only Comments
2. Autofill Whole Buffer
3. Revert to No-Autofill

Problem started because I should use buffer-local.  People suggested
I read the manual to figure out what to do.  But couldn't follow things
well enough to come up with something that works.  Probably got to wait
until my skills become good enough to do it.  And then I can update the
manual or publish something myself in a way that is easier than the
information I have read.

I have a different approach about reading and working than the traditional
programmer.  Only read and write as much as needed, nothing more.  But this
did not go well with the purists, who took offense.

That's about it.