Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 06:03:49 +0100

>> (defun diary-appt-ntf (n)
>>    "Switches diary appointment notification."
>>
>>    (appt-activate n)  ; Activates diary appointment notification
>>
>>    (if (< n 1)
>>      (appt-check 1)    ; Checks appointments and updates reminders.
>>      (appt-check nil)) ; Disables appt-check
>> )
>
> Looks good [...]

I mean _the Elisp_ looks good. I don't use appt so I don't know
if what happens with `appt-check' is perhaps implied when you
activate/inactivate appt with `appt-activate'. Read the
docstrings and browse the code to find out, perhaps!

Still, if what you do makes sense, it is nothing to worry about,
really. Doing the right thing twice isn't a problem :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573