Re: RE: Auto Fill Comments

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: RE: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 19:35:32 +0300

* Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> [2020-12-01 18:51]:
> Have thought about that.  Perhaps we can leave the current manual
> alone as an advanced reference.  How do others feel about it?

There is:

1. Tutorial

2. Emacs Reference, and

3. Emacs Manual

If you have good writing skills then I suggest to first make something
like a speedy introduction, easier than Tutorial. Then let us read
here, criticize it, or suggest improvements.

Then you could make something between Tutorial and Emacs Manual.