Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: pietru
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 16:19:57 +0100

There are quite some things for elaboration.  Could we start with some
areas that concern the agenda.  I might not know all aspects, and there
will be things that might already have a solution.  In other instances
there could some capability that could be tedious and some simplification
could help us a lot.  What would be your position on this?

Could start with org agenda because people currently use it more and has more
elaborate display.  Would it suit you?  Here we are quite comfortable as work
goes, but other teams frequently work at tough sites, making ease of use
paramount.