Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 22:30:17 +0100

> Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2020 at 9:38 PM
> From: "Jean Louis" <bugs@gnu.support>
> To: pietru@caramail.com
> Cc: "Michael Heerdegen" <michael_heerdegen@web.de>, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
>
> * pietru@caramail.com <pietru@caramail.com> [2020-12-03 23:24]:
> > I am not pleased with the roughshod approach by Gnu Support that gives Gnu
> > a very bad
> > image.  Please do not address replies to me, but to the list.  Totally
> > shameful and
> > unprofessional.
>
> My domain gnu.support is not GNU project related domain.
>
> It is there because I wish to promote GNU operating system to computer
> users.

You should seriously consider locking yourself up in your little building
and staying away from people instead.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy