Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 23:43:00 +0100

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

>> Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2020 at 9:38 PM
>> From: "Jean Louis" <bugs@gnu.support>
>> To: pietru@caramail.com
>> Cc: "Michael Heerdegen" <michael_heerdegen@web.de>, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
>> Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
>>
>> * pietru@caramail.com <pietru@caramail.com> [2020-12-03 23:24]:
>> > I am not pleased with the roughshod approach by Gnu Support that gives Gnu
>> > a very bad
>> > image.  Please do not address replies to me, but to the list.  Totally
>> > shameful and
>> > unprofessional.
>>
>> My domain gnu.support is not GNU project related domain.
>>
>> It is there because I wish to promote GNU operating system to computer
>> users.
>
> You should seriously consider locking yourself up in your little building
> and staying away from people instead.
How do you know his building is little? Are you sure you are observing
naval objects and not people? Still having access to those NASA
sattelites? I am actually scared now.

I think this was unnecessary from your side. I opened this mail to see
something useful, and than I see something about buildings and personal
advices.

And for the record on more serous side: I think we should stay above
personal attacks on emacs-devel please.