Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 00:03:34 +0100

pietru@caramail.com writes:

> Fair enough, but the response could easily be interpreter to be
> addressed to us rather than to every emacs user.  I understand we
> asked for points of view, but that was after Michael informed us that
> he was planning some work on diary appointments and he asked me for
> suggestions on our planned use and strategy.  Emanuel confirmed that
> changes will became part of the official release.

I'm sorry, but there was some misunderstanding.  I'm a user of calendar,
diary, org and diary, and plan to donate some related stuff to Gnu
Elpa.  I dunno to what Emanuel answered.

I'm interested in making diary expressions more common and useful.  I
want to have something better than appointments, and a better
integration of these things with Org.  But I'm not an Org developer.

I'm just curious about how people are currently using this stuff, as an
inspiration for the direction of development of my stuff, so that it may
end up in something useful for others.

Regards,

Michael.