Re: Programmatically maximize Emacs during startup?

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Programmatically maximize Emacs during startup?
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 05:04:29 +0100

(require 'maximize)

If you want to bind Hot-keys, add setting lines like below.

(global-set-key [f9] 'maximize-toggle-frame-vmax)
(global-set-key [f11] 'maximize-toggle-frame-hmax)

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy