Re: Designing people and organization management for Emacs

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Designing people and organization management for Emacs
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 20:56:04 +0300

* Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> [2020-12-04 19:42]:
> > In relation to this project "people" I am now polishing the table
> > unless there are no comments in the way how I think is best. Then
> > users can adapt table if they wish to or make their own functions to
> > enhance.
>
> Would need some useful description of making new tables and some functions
> that would help users do that.  At least spare them some of the process.

When preparing Emacs package let us say for people's contact
management then users do not need to think much of the underlying
database table design. They think of people's names, birthdate,
address, and contact information.

Programmers need to know how to make functions or do SQL queries.

Some references:

https://aiven.io/blog/an-introduction-to-postgresql

https://www.postgresqltutorial.com/