Re: source of `package cl is deprecated'

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: source of `package cl is deprecated'
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 22:11:29 +0100

  (setq debug-on-error t)
   (setq debug-ignored-errors nil)
   (setq debug-on-message "unescaped character literals"))

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy