From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Loading semantic...done
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 20:56:31 +0100

Hello Emacs

I had some boring problems (due to my mistakes I think) in the weekend
related to Semantic and unbound wisent-char-p. I got rid of it by a new
clean build. Anyways, I have noted the message "Loading semantic...done"
every time I start emacs, unless I start with -q.

Chunk by chunk I commented out stuff in my .emacs and ran emacs anew,
couldn't find the part that is responsible for the semantic stuff to be
loaded.

I don't know that I need semantic, my current aim is to get by with
etags and project (C-x p).

What do you think, is there something in my .emacs triggering this or
where should I look? Is there some other flag for semantic to load?

Best regards
--
Tomas