Re: Jumping from one position to other position

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Jumping from one position to other position
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 00:06:08 +0100

> I assume you've tried undo-tree, too...

I like it and use it and also hacked it a bit.  Too bad the author had
not much time recently.

It's a bit hard to hack it.  For example, the time stamps of the
entries.  They get updated whenever you only look at the according
entry.  Sooner or later it gets a mess.  It's hard to change things like
that.  I think there is room for improving the user interface.

Regards,

Michael.