Re: To get list of key bindings sorted by modifier

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: To get list of key bindings sorted by modifier
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 09:52:41 +0300

* Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> [2020-12-06 08:55]:
> > Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 08:05:34 +0300
> > From: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
> > Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> >
> > I have no idea what is A. Is it Alternative Control?
>
> It is the Alt modifier.  In the Emacs manual, type
>
>   i Alt, modifier key RET
>
> and read there.
>
> > I cannot get this:
> > A-<         «
>
> If your keyboard doesn't have an Alt key separate from Meta, the node
> in the manual you get to above will explain how to "fake" Alt.

I found that.

   Even if your keyboard lacks these additional modifier keys, you can
enter it using ‘C-x @’: ‘C-x @ h’ adds the Hyper flag to the next
character, ‘C-x @ s’ adds the Super flag, and ‘C-x @ a’ adds the Alt
flag.  For instance, ‘C-x @ h C-a’ is a way to enter ‘Hyper-Control-a’.
(Unfortunately, there is no way to add two modifiers by using ‘C-x @’
twice for the same character, because the first one goes to work on the
‘C-x’.)

But I have 2 Alt keys where the right one I never use.

How can I make the right tab distinguished new modifier key?