Re: Setting org-todo-keyword-faces

From: daniela-spit
Subject: Re: Setting org-todo-keyword-faces
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 21:01:48 +0100

I have two sequences and I might add more

(setq org-todo-keywords
   '((seqeunce "TODO" "STARTED" "WAITING" "FINALISE" "|" "DONE")
     (sequence "CRITICAL" "CR-STARTED" "CR-WAITING" "CR-FINALISE"
                "|" "CR-DONE")  ))

When setting the colour faces, I would prefer if I can categarise
the sequences better.

I wonder how people manage multiple sequences.