Re: FW: Describe keymap

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: FW: Describe keymap
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 10:05:49 +0000

Because you have Reply-To set (and Mail-Followup-To, but I think Drew's MUA ignores that)

Thanks, that's exactly right, they are

I don't remember configuring that, but again there has been so much configuration...

Itʼs possible that itʼs the mailing list putting those in for you, since itʼs rewriting your From header as well (I assume youʼre sending to the mailing list)

Yes, it's the mailing list, because the domain name Emanuel uses (zoho.eu) has a strict DMARC policy:

$ dig +short -t txt _dmarc.zoho.eu
"v=DMARC1; p=reject; sp=reject; fo=0; rua=mailto:dmarc.reports.eu@zoho.eu;
ruf=mailto:dmarc.reports.eu@zoho.eu";

The two "reject" means that the policy is strict. Compare this to, for instance:

$ dig +short -t txt _dmarc.gmail.com
"v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=quarantine; rua=mailto:mailauth-reports@google.com";
$ dig +short -t txt _dmarc.gnu.org
"v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:dmarc-rua@fsf.org";