Re: Elisp - Function returning a list

From: steve-humphreys
Subject: Re: Elisp - Function returning a list
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 06:04:25 +0100

Here's how it makes sense!

Is using "setq frq" and "setq tim" good

--------- code --------

(defun agenda-tgrd (&optional tstr tend tskp)
   "Sets the time grid for the agenda."
   (interactive "n StartTime: \nn EndTime: \nn SkipTime: ")
   (let ( (tstr (or tstr 800))
          (tend (or tend 1500))
          (tskp (or tskp 100))
          frq tim)
      (setq frq '(daily today))
      (setq tim (number-sequence tstr tend tskp))
      (setq org-agenda-time-grid `(,frq ,tim "------" "---"))) )