ELisp - Making a list from a function returning a number

From: steve-humphreys
Subject: ELisp - Making a list from a function returning a number
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:42:13 +0100

I have written a function to return time as a number so I can set the temporal
grid
in org-agenda.

I was previously using number-sequence until someone fount a problem.  Now I
have timfutur to
give me the next time (time interval "tsk" after time "tim")

(tim (number-sequence tstr tend tskp))

So what I have remaining to do is to make a list of numbers representing the
times when the
agenda grids are displayed.

(defun timfutur (tim tsk)

   (let* ( (thr (/ tim 100))
           (tmn (- tim (* thr 100)))

           (tinc_mn (+ tmn tsk))
           (tinc_hr (/ (+ tmn tsk) 60))
           (tinc_mn (- tinc_mn (* tinc_hr 60)))

           (thr_futur (* (+ thr tinc_hr) 100))
           (tmn_futur tinc_mn)
           (tim_out (+ thr_futur tmn_futur)) )
      ;; --- body of let ----
      tim_out ))                  ;  function returns last form