Re: how to connect emacs (gnus) to github pull-requests discussions

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: how to connect emacs (gnus) to github pull-requests discussions
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 00:00:55 +0700

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 at 23:37, Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> wrote:
>    > Every such notification email has its Reply-To header set to a unique
>    > email address. Any reply you send to that address will be added as a
>    > comment to the corresponding issue or PR. (It will be interpreted as
>    > Markdown so quoting works as expected. Just don’t overquote.)
>
> Oops, I see
>
> To: corona-warn-app/cwa-wishlist <cwa-wishlist@noreply.github.com>

That’s the address the notification email claims to be addressed *to*.
But if you reply to it, your MUA will normally send to the address
listed in the Reply-To header, which looks like:

(taken from a random recent notification I received; please do not
actually send mail there unless you have something to say about
<https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app/issues/9056>.)