Reply-To -> CC?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Reply-To -> CC?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 03:36:30 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Gnus.  That's actually the only connection of this question to
Emacs, sorry.

My question: Is it possible to setup the message header of a message to
person A so that a person B is CC'd, and to specify something in the
Reply-To header so that when A responds, the message is send to me and
also automatically CC'd to B again?  Or can this be forced in some other
way?

I ask because some people's MUAs seem to silently drop the CC'd address
and those people then fall out of the discussion.

TIA,

Michael.