Re: Reply-To -> CC?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Reply-To -> CC?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 06:27:58 +0100

Tim Landscheidt <tim@tim-landscheidt.de> writes:

> Therefore it might be useful to spell out in each message who should
> be kept in the loop and why

That's what I did, but it didn't help in my case.  The recipient is not
a software developer but the leader of a dog school, and she just don't
care enough (which I understand).

Is there an alternative solution to this problem, "Email Groups" or
something like that?  (No, we don't want to use a messenger instead)

Thanks,

Michael.