Re: Marking diary dates in calendar

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Marking diary dates in calendar
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 09:53:45 +0100

michael-franzese@gmx.com writes:

> Yes, I only want to mark tho dates I want.

Ok.  The only thing I can offer: It's possible to use this syntax:

  12/20/2020 Test [foreground:red]

That will change the highlighting color in the calendar for that single
entry to red.  When you highlight entries at all.

So when marking entries you could make the default marking face less
visible (or invisible) and use the above syntax to highlight some
entries with a different, more visible color.

The above syntax is defined in `diary-face-attrs' btw.  The binding of
that variable can be changed to allow using a different syntax.

Michael.