Re: Reply-To -> CC?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Reply-To -> CC?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 06:54:11 +0100

Michael Heerdegen wrote:

> I guess they don't. I haven't used anything but Gnus for
> a long time (and I configured it to use some reasonable dwim
> behavior) so I wasn't very aware of the situation. If they
> don't "reply to all" seems I can't do much on my side
> except appeals.

Indeed, that's what I said al along :)

And to tell the truth, my experience is, rely on anyone else
for even the smallest thing, it never works.

So to not contribute to this sad (almost) fact of life, on the
flip side of things, whenever someone asks me for anything, no
matter how little, I try to carry it out like I'm a spaceship
cadet with the Admiral himself having just barked orders
at me.

This is the attitude or stipulated self-policy of course,
reality something else, sometimes :(

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573