Re: set ALL faces to one face

From: tomas
Subject: Re: set ALL faces to one face
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 10:26:33 +0100

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 11:49:10PM +0100, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the
GNU Emacs text editor wrote:
> > Set all faces to one face.
> >
> > Then set all faces one by one whenever that face appears.
>
> This method is so good!
>
> I discover faces I never knew were employed all the time,
> maybe because there were identical to the default face thus
> "invisible".
>
> Just found `w3m-italic'. Setting all these lost faces will
> make my Emacs even cooler. The reason to exists has
> returned ;)

Mathematicians and computer folks can be made happy with simple
things. The first ones when something adds up to three (or, who
knows, pi squared divided by six), the others when they see a
turtle crossing their screen.

Cheers
 - t