Re: set ALL faces to one face

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: set ALL faces to one face
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 05:34:53 +0100

> sh-escaped-newline

Remains a mystery...

>   w3m-form
>
> produces an error on startup, however now it has reappeared
> and I can set it again. Let's see if adding
>
>   (require 'w3m-form)
>
> [...] will remedy the situation.

Yes, that did it. Now the "why needed?" `require' list is

  (require 'erc-button) ; why needed?
  (require 'erc-match)
  (require 'w3m-form)

Note that there are several other w3m faces that don't need
any require.

Did I require everything necessary in my previous init?
Is that the reason I don't need to require anything, except
for these three lines, despite setting 90 faces in that file? [1]

[1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/my-faces.el

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573